WinSnap is a utility software developed by NTWind. It is mainly designed to provide you an ease of taking snapshots of your system desktop whenever you need. You can take snapshots of your desktop or other applications easily. This software is loaded with all the necessary features. It supports Windows 10 too.
WinSnap is a fast screen capturing tool that allows you to capture screen in rectangular as well as other shapes and with transparent backgrounds. It supports the aero glass theme, so whenever you use this software your system’s theme will get changed to aero glass theme, however you can reset the theme to yours later.
The interface of WinSnap is really simple and easy to use. No expertise are required. The main difference between WinSnap and other capturing tools is that it easily removes the cursor pointer from the snapshot it captures. Another distinct feature of WinSnap is its time delay feature. You can enable and disable this feature by your choice. So when this feature is active, WinSnap waits for some time before capturing the screen, meanwhile you can set the area you want to capture.
After capturing snapshot, WinSnap allows you to edit that snapshot. It allows you to add text and watermarks to the snapshot; crop, resize, color, highlight, and outline the snapshot; add different effects like shadows, reflection etc. WinSnap supports five image formats to save the snapshots; these are JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG and GIF.
WinSnap is an ideal tool as it not only capture the screen but also provides options to edit the captured image. It is a simple yet effective tool.
Features of WinSnap
The following great features are provided by WinSnap free download to its users:
- Easy to use
- Easy to understand
- Simple and user friendly interface
- Flexible screen capture features
- Provides built-in Presets for your convenience
- Allows you to add watermarks and text in to the snapshots
- Included feature of time delay
- Supports PNG transparency and ALPHA channel
- Can capture multiple objects and regions
- Available in multiple languages
- Supports keyboard shortcuts
Other Utilities Software are also available in market to help you in maintaining your system performance.
Technical Setup Details
Setup File Size: 2.8 MB
- 32 bit Support: Yes
- 64 bit Support: Yes
- Operating Systems: Windows only
Before starting the WinSnap Free download, make sure your system meets the requirements given below in order to avoid inconvenience:
- Supported Window Versions: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Intel Pentium 3 (or faster) Processor
- 256 MB of RAM and 50 MB of free hard disk space required
WinSnap Latest Version Free Download
You can get the trial version of WinSnap free download by clicking the following button: