In your daily routine, you need to talk to your relatives, friends, and colleagues. As the internet has made its place everywhere, now SMS has become very rare medium of communication. People mostly use internet for conversations, one of the commonly used communication medium is Viber.
Viber is the instant messaging tool that helps you in contacting your loved ones through messaging and audio / video calls. It is being used by millions of users all over the world and has become the most popular IM tool. Viber was firstly developed for only iOS then it was extended for the android users to let them use Viber on their mobiles. Now Viber is available for Desktop systems too. You can also like to try QQ Messenger, another IM tool.
Viber is platform independent, thus can be used on any operating system like windows, Mac, Linux etc. The interface of Viber is very user friendly and easy to understand. It is also very easy to install on your system. When you start the installation, it ask for your personal information and then performs the security check to synchronize your contacts. To make free calls, it is mandatory that the other person should have Viber and should be online at the time you make call. Viber also allows to make calls direct to other’s mobile numbers, but for this feature you need to have Viber credit. It also provides lots of emoticons to make your messages more fun. Viber has lessen the distances and increased the conversations.
Features of Viber
The following great features are provided by Viber free download to its users:
- User friendly and easy to use interface
- Allows you to call your friends free of cost
- Send text messages to your friends
- Can send text, photo and stickers as messages
- Platform independent
- Synchronize your contacts
- Allows you to send video messages and do video calls
- Transfer ongoing calls between devices
- Provides multiple themes to set the background
- Lots of emoticons
Other Chat Applications are also available to make you more connected to your loved ones.
Technical Setup Details
Setup File Size:
- Windows: 102 MB
- Mac: 112 MB
- Linux Debian: 94.1 MB
- Linux RPM: 132 MB
- 32 Bit Support: Yes
- 64 Bit Support: Yes
- Operating Systems: Windows / Mac / Linux
Before you start the Viber free download, make sure your system meets the requirements given below:
- Supported Windows Version: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Supported Mac Version: Mac OS 10.7 (or later)
- Supported Linux Version: Linux Debian / Linux RPM
- Intel Dual Core (or later) Processor
- 1 GB of RAM and 500 MB of free hard disk space required
Viber Free Download
You can get the Viber free download by clicking any one of the following button of your choice: