In current era, many applications have been developed for editing images, photos or creating images from scratch. openCanvas free download is one of these software applications. It is a painting software developed specifically for windows operating systems. This application is developed in such a way that the novice users and experienced users both can use it.
openCanvas takes only a few minutes to get installed on your system. It has a well organized interface and set of tools that are easily accessible. The interface is identical to that of Photoshop. There is a working area where images can be dropped and edited. All types of images (like jpg, bmp, png etc) are compatible with this software application. Photoshop images (psd files) can also be edited through this software.
openCanvas is equipped with analog like brush strokes and it is user friendly. openCanvas provides high performance and it has Event function that is used to record and replay the drawing procedure. There are lot of new features including a new Tool Palette, Color Sampler, Preset Manager, Grabber Control, Menu and Shortcut Key.
openCanvas has different tools like pencil, hand, layer mode, transform, filter, ruler, layer set etc that make it easy and interesting to edit your images. You can also use these tools through different hotkeys or keyboard shortcuts.
The images created or edited in openCanvas can be used on other systems easily. You can buy the full version of this software in only US $59 only.
Features of openCanvas
The following great features are provided by the openCanvas free download to its users:
- Easy to use
- Helps in editing images and creating new ones from scratch
- User friendly interface
- Compatible with all the file formats (jpg, jpeg, psd, bmp, png etc)
- Includes many effects and filters
- Provide shortcuts for different features
- Images can be easily resized and rotate
- Similar to Photoshop
- Provides lot of drawing tools
- Supports layers architecture
Other Graphics Designing Software are also available to help you in making logos or different images from scratch.
Technical Setup Details
License: Free Trial
Setup File Size: 5.7 MB (for 32 bit) and 6.0 MB (for 64 bit)
- 32 bit Support: Yes
- 64 bit Support: Yes
- Operating Systems: Windows only
Before you start the openCanvas free download, make sure your system meets the requirements given below:
- Supported Windows Version: Windows Vista (with SP2) / Windows 7 (with SP1) / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Intel Pentium 4 (or later) Processor
- 512 MB of RAM and 100 MB of free space required
- Internet must be connected during activation process
openCanvas Free Download
You can get the trial version of openCanvas free download by clicking any of the following buttons of your choice:
For 32 bit Windows
For 64 bit Windows