NetworkMiner free download is a network tool designed for network users and network related professionals. The purpose of this tool is to retrieve information about operating systems, connected host names, sessions and open ports. This information is received when there is no traffic on the network. This tool runs on Windows Operating System, but it can be used on multiple platforms including Mac and Linux.
It is mainly used for forensic analysis and works as a network sniffing and packet capturing tool. You can also use it to parse PCAP files to perform the offline forensic analysis. It can also be used to regenerate the certificates from the PCAF files.
NetworkMiner free download is really easy to install, anyone can easily install it without facing any problems. The interface is very easy to understand and it provides you the information quickly. The full information will be in front of you in total 2 steps:
- Select the network – for which you want to know about
- Start the session
- Information of hosts will be displayed (detects the hosts and displays information about all the hosts including the IP and Mac address of these hosts, their name, OS available)
This tool also allows you to add the extracted information in the interface and perform the advanced Network Traffic Analysis (NTA) easily. A bit of network knowledge is required to use this tool. You can also try the Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7.
Features of NetworkMiner
NetworkMiner provides the following great features to its users:
- Easy to understand interface
- Can be used to perform network forensic analysis
- Allows you to perform advanced Network traffic analysis
- Provides user credentials for supported protocols
- Provides information to find out the user account (Gmail, Facebook or any other popular service account) details of a particular person
- Allows you to search stored data for keywords
- Available as NetworkMiner Professional, which is a USB flash drive, that is used to run the NetworkMiner without installation
- Other features include Live sniffing, parsing PCAP files and PcapNG files, receive Pcap-over-ip and OS fingerprinting
Other Network software are also available to help you in performing multiple network related tasks easily and efficiently.
- It is a fast and easy to use network tool
- It is the perfect software tool of its own category and works perfectly
- It captures the user credentials and http variables
- It provides a tabbed interface that is easy to understand and use, effortless tool
- Intercepts the files through HTTP, FTP, and SMB
- It lacks the help and options
- No support
Technical Setup Details
Setup File Size: 1.4 MB
Architecture Requirements: 32 bit and 64 bit Windows Operating Systems
- Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
NetworkMiner Free Download
You can download the free version of Network Miner by clicking the following button:
Edited by AJ