Microsoft Office Basic 2003 Overview
Microsoft office basic 2003 is a product of Microsoft. It was launched on 19, August 2003. It was launched after Office XP and before the launch of Microsoft Office 2007. After making little amendment was in MS Excel, MS outlook and MS word in Office XP and Office 2003 was launched. The Spam folder was also launched after modification.
The forward-facing page also gives you with the facility of making interactive webpages with the help of different tags. It is used for writing HTML. Microsoft office basic 2003 was the last variety of the Microsoft office which provide with the facility of full customization of toolbars. After this all the versions lack this facility of customization.
Features of Microsoft Office Basic 2003
Microsoft Office Basic 2003 provides the following great features to its users:
- Used for making documents
- Provides user friendly interface
- Provide customization
- Provides functionality of grammar checking
- In Microsoft office 2003, excel helps to make spreadsheets.
- It provides with the facility of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Provides facility of adding header and footer in MS word document
Other Office Applications are also available to help you in managing your important documents.
Technical Setup Details
Name: Microsoft Office Basic 2003
Version: Free version
Setup File Size: 18 MB
Architecture Requirements: 32 bit and 64 bit Windows Operating Systems
- Windows 2000 (with SP3) / Windows Server 2003 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows Server 2008
- 233 MHz Pentium III Processor (or faster)
- 128 MB of RAM
- 4 MB of hard disk should be available but it will vary on the basis of features
- Supports Baidu / Opera / Chrome / Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox browsers
Microsoft Office Basic 2003 Free Download
You can download the free version of Microsoft Office Basic 2003 by clicking the following button:
Writte by W