Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Overview
Microsoft .NET Framework is a development environment created by Microsoft. It is Microsoft’s consistent programming model for developing applications that are user friendly, nice looking interface, safe communication and much more.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 works along with the other old versions of framework. The applications that are written on older version will run on this version automatically. It contains almost all the libraries, utilities, and routines that are needed to create and run .NET based applications on your system.
To get Microsoft .NET Framework 4 works fine, Microsoft introduces .NET Framework 4 web installer. Microsoft .NET Framework 4 web installer package downloads and installs the required .NET components to run the .NET Framework 4 applications on the targeted system. Internet must be connected during the installation. This latest version of Microsoft .NET framework contains many new features such as Surface 2 SDK, improved code debugging and support for multi-touch management. You can also create REST based services – through this tremendous framework – that use Open Data Protocol for data manipulation purposes over the Web.
Features of Microsoft .NET Framework 4
The following great features are provided by the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 free download to its users:
- Common language runtime (CLR) and Base class library (BCL) improved
- Performance of different tools like background garbage collection, multicore support etc is improved.
- Made debugging easy
- Provides new numeric types
- Enhancements in visual basic and C# languages like implicit line continuations, statement lambdas and optional parameters etc.
- Data access and modeling capabilities also improved
- Enhancements and improvements to ASP.Net and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Innovative new parallel programming features added like parallel LINQ (PLINQ), task parallel library (TPL), parallel loop support and data structures etc
- Improved performance and scalability
- Addition of new line-of-business elements like charting control, smart edit, and data grid
Other Development Softwares are also available to provide you a user friendly environment to work on.
Technical Setup Details
Name: Microsoft .NET Framework
Setup File Size: 869 KB
- 32 bit Support: Yes
- 64 bit Support: Yes
- Operating System: Windows only
Before you start the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 free download, make sure your system meets the requirements given below:
- Supported Windows Version: Windows XP (with SP3) / Windows Server 2003 (with SP2) / Windows Vista (with SP1) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (with SP1) / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2008 R2 (with SP1)
- 1 GHz Pentium Processor (or higher)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 850 MB (for 32 bit) and 2 GB (for 64 bit) of free hard disk space required
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Free Download
You can get the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 free download by clicking the button below: