Are you in the field of electronics? Either you’re an electronics student, professor or an electronics professional; you’ll need this software in your daily routine. LTspice free download is a spice simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer designed to simulate the switching regulators and analog circuits.
LTspice helps in designing switching regulators and running different circuit simulations from simple to complex ones. You can create your own circuits. The interface is very straightforward and easy. It has got a variety of different components that you can use in creating the circuits. These components include resistors, capacitors, diodes, wires, labels, inductors and much more. Beside these components, you can also add geometrical shapes through drawing tools.
You can inspect and change properties of components by right clicking on them. For instance, you can change the resistance or tolerance level of a resistor this way. After creating circuits, you can easily test it using the built-in compiler and simulator. It also provides you the generated waveforms of the circuits.
LTspice is very useful software in the field of electronics. It provides you a complete and secure environment where you can create and test the functionality of your own circuits before putting them in real-time environment.
Features of LTspice
The following great features are provided by the LTspice free download to its users:
- Simple and easy
- User friendly environment
- Allows you to design circuits
- Provides lot of components and drawing tools
- You can view the waveforms
- MOSFETs model can be integrated
Other Electronics software are also available out there which helps you in creating and managing the simple as well as complex circuits.
Technical Setup Details
- Windows XP / Mac: LTspice IV
- Windows (except XP): LTspice XVII
Setup File Size:
- Windows XP: 16.4 MB
- Windows (Except Windows XP): 37.2 MB
- Mac: 48.9 MB
- 32 bit Support: Yes
- 64 bit Support: Yes
- Operating Systems: Windows and Mac
Before you start the LTspice free download, make sure your system meets the requirements given below:
- Supported Windows Version: Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Supported Mac Version: Mac OS X 10.7 (or later)
- At least 1 GB of RAM and 10 GB of free hard disk space required
LTspice Free Download
You can get the LTspice free download by clicking any one of the following buttons of your choice:
Windows (Except Windows XP)