BlindWrite is a software developed by VSO software. It is designed for Windows users. When you want to burn a CD or DVD, this software comes in handy. It allows you to create a backup of your important files, no matter if they’re in hard drive, CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray. This software is specially designed for this purpose.
BlindWrite software uses the extraction mechanism. It extracts all the characteristics of the target file (which can be a document file, game, multimedia file, images etc.) and creates a working copy of the original, this copy can then be used for burning CDs / DVDs.
With BlindWrite software, you can easily copy or burn your content to any hard drive or any other CD / DVD / Blu-ray in just one click. This is the best tools to protect you against damages like scratches or frequent use.
There are no hard and fast rules to use BlindWrite software. It has a really simple interface; which provides you three options:
- Copy – this option lets you to copy content from a disc and burn it on other empty disc (CD / DVD)
- Read – this option lets you to extract the required content from a disc and save it in the hard drive
- Write – this will let you to burn any content in your hard drive to an empty disc
BlindWrite supports multiple file formats including: CloneCD (.CCD), double layer DVD, Blu-Ray, ISO images (.iso), Cuesheet / Binary (.CUE / .BIN), Alcohol (.MDS). You can also try the Farstone Virtual Drive Pro which is another great CD / DVD tool.
Features of BlindWrite
BlindWrite Free Download provides following great features to its users:
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Provides customization options
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports large number of file formats
- CD / DVD backups created can run directly from your computer through a virtual drive
Other CD / DVD Tools are also available to help you in backing up the important data ensuring your data protection.
- Really simple interface
- Easy to use
- Provides support for all types of DVD and Blu-Rays
- Creates a high quality copy of the original that it is not possible to differentiate between both
- It provides its own virtual device
- There is no option to create Photo or video DVDs
- It doesn’t provides the option to create custom discs, you can only copy or backup the existing ones
- No email support available for the users
- Manual is very brief and unhelpful
Technical Setup Details
Version: Trial version 220.127.116.11
Setup File Size: 13.8 MB
Architecture requirement: 32 and 64 bit Windows Operating Systems
- Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon or equivalent processor
- 512 MB of RAM with at least 4.3 GB of free hard drive space required
- DVD burner needed (in case of DVD)
BlindWrite Free Download
You can download the trial version of BlindWrite by clicking the following button:
Edited by AJ