AOMEI PXE Boot Tool 1.5 Overview
AOMEI Technology has developed a great utility software named AOMEI PXE Boot Tool 1.5 free download. Its main purpose is to help the network administrators to boot up all the computers in the same LAN through an image file in the network. It provides many advantages, imagine a network with a large number of computers; this software will save the time of administrators. You can get it through AOMEI Backupper server as well as download it separately.
The software needs PXE-enabled interface controller to start the service and to control the network booting of computers. After installation, run this software with administrative rights to successfully accomplish the tasks. The interface provided by AOMEI PXE Boot Tool 1.5 free download is really easy to use, and provides a simple environment with a small set of options. You just need to select the booting source before pressing the start button. This is the best choice for network operators who are responsible for handling a number of systems within a network.
Features of AOMEI PXE Boot Tool 1.5
AOMEI PXE Boot Tool 1.5 provides the following great features to its users:
- Easy to use and understand
- Helps in reducing the work load of network administrators
- Compatible with the micro system created by users
- Doesn’t need any plugins or programs
- Provides a free AOMEI PE Builder for creating the ISO files
- Supports synchronous booting of multiple computers
Other Utilities Software are also available in market to help you in maintaining your system performance.
Technical Setup Details
Name: AOMEI PXE Boot Tool 1.5
Version: Free version
Setup File Size: 12.5 MB
Architecture Requirements: 32 bit and 64 bit Windows Operating Systems
- Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- Intel Pentium 4 Processor (or later)
- 512 MB of RAM and 100 MB of free hard disk space required
AOMEI PXE Boot Tool 1.5 Free Download
You can download the free version of AOMEI PXE Boot Tool 1.5 by clicking the following button: